cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kronosalex
Journeyman III

Hi,I need help. I have a AMD Radeon R7 2 GB and an integrated AMD Radeon R5.I don't know how to activate R7 video card my pc is detecting it but it doesn't work and the video card is enabled

help

0 Likes
1 Reply
waltc
Miniboss

Re: Hi,I need help. I have a AMD Radeon R7 2 GB and an integrated AMD Radeon R5.I don't know how to activate R7 video card my pc is detecting it but it doesn't work and the video card is enabled

With the information you have supplied you should not expect an answer.  Do you have a laptop or a desktop?  It sounds like a laptop--if so, you should go the web site of the manufacturer of your laptop and join a forum there and ask your questions there--and you will no doubt be assisted by other people who have bought the same machine you own and can guide you.  If, however, you have a desktop, then you need to post what kind of desktop it is, processor, etc. 

In most dual-GPU laptops, the smaller, less powerful GPU is used for power-saving purposes, but when you do something demanding like start up a 3d game, at that point the more powerful GPU should automatically activate.  Or, you may have to turn it on via software.  If it's a laptop, your best resource for help will be the manufacturer's web site.

Good luck!

0 Likes