cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sam97139
Journeyman III

Hi i have a laptop with an amd a9 9420 and a radeon 530 and for some reason radeon software refuse to detect the radeon 530 and download the driver for the radeon r5

since i got my laptop I always downloaded this:1st picture

instead of downloading this: 2nd picture

since I downloaded the second driver the radeon software had feature like the overlay and recording but when I try to use these the software just close and when I go back to there: 3rd picture

it only detect the wrong graphic card: 4th picture

but the windows task manager see both: 5th picture

can anyone explain me what to do please

All my Apologies for the bad english

0 Likes
1 Reply

Relive recording and other features are designed for desktop graphics..they are not supported on laptops. The switchable graphics option has been removed from the graphics drivers and is now found in the Display settings of your computer. This is where you assign the high performance graphics.

Here is where and how to choose the correct driver for your laptop. It is the only driver you install...please read Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's..

https://www.amd.com/en/support 

0 Likes