cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

milo20
Adept I

Re: Help!! Rx 5500 XT 8gb gaming problem

Hello. I have a problem with my PC. Every time I start up a game and play for a few minutes, the game stops and the game crashes. I did a stress test and it works fine. Tempretaure of CPU going around 65 degrees and GPU about 73 degrees and then games crashes. What should I do?

Specifications:
Ryzen 7 2700x
Aorus B450 Pro

Adata XPG D60G 16GB

AMD Gigabyte RX 5500 XT Gaming 4G OC

PSU Antec HCG 750w

Case NZXT h510elite

0 Kudos
matheusfnx
Adept I

Hey Man... I had the same problem, your 16gb xpg memory is in dual mode

(2x8gb)? If it is, try remove one of the memories and test it with the

other one. One of your memories may be broken as was mine. Please reply

with the result.

Em qui, 14 de mai de 2020 14:51, milo20 <amd-external@jiveon.com> escreveu:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Help!! Rx 5500 XT 8gb gaming problem in Drivers & Software

taskforce131
Elite

0 Kudos
mickeekung
Challenger

Please try this method.

Access violation errors (Exception code: 0xc0000005) can happen because of different reasons. Corrupted files being one of them. I was getting this error daily. After doing a fresh install of the drivers (DDU and factory reset), I'm currently testing whether or not giving RadeonSoftware.exe admin access will resolve it if it is indeed running into access issues.

I'm on day 3 with no black screen yet. At this point I'd do anything to resolve it. I also gave full access in the security tab and disabled windows "full screen optimizations". I have no idea whether this will work or not but it can't hurt. I'll do what I can until AMD finally fixes this issue.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

0 Kudos
milo20
Adept I

Thanks for the help, I switched out the slots where the RAM sticks were at, in the end I turned off XMP in Bios and since then the games have worked fine and they haven't exited randomly.

Now I have another problem, which is that my processor (Ryzen 7 2700x),CAM Software shows me that the CPU's clock jumps from 2300Mhz up to 4455Mhz but when I turn on PC in Bios it shows that the clock is 3700Mhz. I didn't overclock it or do anything else to it.

0 Kudos
matheusfnx
Adept I

Hey man, i'm happy that my tip worked. About the second problem, i don't

know, perhaps the coolers led may be "broken", there's some kind of

software to change the colors? Or you change in BIOS?

Em sáb, 30 de mai de 2020 18:52, milo20 <amd-external@jiveon.com> escreveu:

Community <https://community.amd.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Help!! Rx 5500 XT 8gb gaming problem in Drivers & Software

milo20
Adept I

At first I thought same as you, that led was "broken" but I fixed it, this helped me. At the comment from mikey_au on the page.

0 Kudos
Wait4It_Lgnbdry
Adept I

Im having the same kind of issues. I recently upgraded all of my internals to 

Asus ROG Strix B450-f Gaming

Ryzen 7 2700X

32 gb 3200Mhz RAM

samsung evo plus 1tb M.2 for system and game storage

MSI RX 5500 XT OC 8GB 

since I have been getting non stop crashes. all games running at medium settings for now, GodFall, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, even Among Us is crashing. its been a very frustrating few days troubleshooting. 

0 Kudos
loekas33
Journeyman III

I couldn't find this difficulty on line, however this is probably due to the fact i additionally don't realize how to correctly the medical equipment as you cansee the list, it doesnt seem to be artifacting due to the fact that its right away again to everyday as i am getting again to complete fitness.

0 Kudos
Ztnebi12345
Journeyman III

Unistal driver and adrenalin softver dovnload last driver and unpack. When start instal driver use cancel instalation. Use device manager and find display adpater- rx5500xt. Click on him and upadate driver on disk. Use folder when he unpack driver on pc.Instal and resolved problem. P.s.only instal driver not instal adrenalin softver.

0 Kudos