cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Nov4s
Journeyman III

Help me

I need help, today March 7 I updated my driver to today's update version and when I restarted the computer it stopped giving an image. video card is an 8gb 5500xt 

I can't even enter the BIOS, the fan on the board turns normally, if I disconnect or connect some component Sounds in the headset confirming that they are connected and working.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Nov4s
Journeyman III

I also can't even access the BIOS, because nothing appears in the image.

Pressing Win+up enter 2x I made the PC turn off so I believe it is working, but it seems to be the problem with the card after installing the driver as it was working normally.

0 Likes

can you post your PC information? CPU and Motherboard Make & Model and Windows version installed?

When you boot up and get no Video output is your PC HDD/SDD LED flashing or on steady for a while?

Do you get video output when you are booting up and you believe that Windows is loading up?

If you are able to enter Windows Troubleshooting Menu click on "Repair Windows Startup" or click to restore a Windows Restore point before you upgraded the AMD Driver that caused the issue or enter " Windows safe Mode with Networking" and delete the AMD driver using DDU then restart your PC and install the previous AMD driver again.

If you have Windows 10 or 11 installed try restarting your PC 3 times before Windows starts loading or just wait about 2-3 minutes each time since you have no video output and see if you get video output showing Windows Troubleshooting menu or Windows telling you it is running diagnostics.

0 Likes

processador amd 3600, plates of mae asus Rock A320m hd,I believe that Windows starts normally I just don't get anything like an image.

0 Likes

Then restart your PC three times before you believe it is entering Windows.

See if you get video output after the third restart of your PC.

0 Likes