cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dottor_love
Newcomer

Help me please for crash win 10 with amd radeon graphics driver!

I'have a big problem with Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M340. My SO (WIN10) crash randomly and I'don't know wy. I tried to install varius version about driver but the problem not resolved.

Now I'have installad last version about software radeon (Radeon Settings Version 2017.1206.1740.31787) but my notebook (Acer Aspire E5-553G) crash and reboot randomly.

I searched the internet for a solution but all the tests did not give a positive result.

can someone help me? Thank you for help!

0 Likes
7 Replies

Please furnish the required info on your laptop > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

Thank you for your answere.

The information required is:

AMD Graphics Card: Radeon R7 M440

Desktop or Laptop System: Aspire E5-553G

Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Driver version installed: 22.19.163.1792 with Amd Radeon Software version 17.12.1

Motherboard + Bios Revision: BIOS version Insyde Corp. V1.19, 28/06/2017

RAM: 8gb

This is the link about product:

Datasheet PN: NX.GEQET.001

0 Likes

This is how you find the correct driver:

(full version, not 'minimal setup')

Laptop graphics update...How to

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes

Hi,

thank you for help but the Radeon Model (R8 M445DX) dosn't exist in the list. I try to install whit automatic detect drivers and hope in a good result!

Have you another help for me?

Thank you very much and excuse my not perfect english.

0 Likes

No. Please read the links I posted....that's why I posted them > Laptop graphics update...How to

If you would have read it, you would have read:

"For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's... "

So install the driver I selected for you from the download list above. You only install ONE graphics driver....the 'full' version, not the minimal setup > APU

0 Likes

Hello,

I tried to download the suggested drivers but the pc crashes randomly. Do you have any other suggestions? I can not figure out what the problem is ...

looking on the Internet seems to be a common and known problem but I can not find a solution.

thanks for the support, have a nice day.

0 Likes
soxilix
Journeyman III

hola amigo tengo el mismo pc tuyo y dice que tengo una 445dx y la dedicada no funciona bien pdiste arreglarla

0 Likes