Hello! First of all, wow thank you for all the informations you did a great job!
So for your problem, it looks like what I had: Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.. causes flickering, black screen, green screen, crash only when I laun.... But can you precise:
- if it happens only when you launch a game recognize by Radeon Software
- did you try with another version of Radeon Software (20.2.2 ; 19.12.3 etc.)?
- did you try only with the driver and not "Radeon Software"? (you can find tutorial on youtube from goldfries for example)
- AMD french support told me to do that for my problem, you should try too:
- Can you reinstall windows?
I hope it will help,
Intel Core i7-9700KF Coffee Lake Refresh, Cache 12MB, 3.6GHz (4.9GHz Max Turbo)
Reduce your processor speed to maximum 4.7 Ghz. And apply a minimum of 1.3 core voltage. Your VRM level should be minimum 6. Also your graphics card is OC version. Decrease the frequency by -5% GPU with WattMan.
So... 4.9 is too high and can crash.
Hello, I understand, but the processor is not more than 4.6 GHz playing and the vcore is normal. But I will test this WattMan software. Thanks for the help.
Would you try the Prime95 test? Monitor the temperature with HWmonitor software and if excessive temperature occurs, end the test immediately. Test it without the risk.
Today 07/15/2017 I did another clean installation of windows 10, migrated from the pro to the home. I installed the driver 20.7.2 cleanly and without internet connected, but the problem persists, the first problem is the crash of the adrenalin tray software and then the blue, black, green screens at random. I have no more options, I have tried several procedures and nothing works. I am willing to send data to AMD's team of engineers to solve these serious problems. amdmatt help, plis!