cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ddn
Journeyman III

help ! Black screen after 5700g nuclear display driver installation

I just purchased amd 5700g recently. My operating system is windows 10 professional. When I install the nuclear display driver, the display goes black and the display frequency exceeds the limit. I changed both displays. The motherboard is: MAG- B550M-MORTAR-WIFI

我最近刚购买了amd 5700g ,我的操作系统是windows 10专业版,当我安装核显驱动后显示器就黑屏了,显示频率超出限制,我换了两个显示器都是这样,主板是: MAG-B550M-MORTAR-WIFI

0 Likes
1 Solution
hitbm47
Forerunner

Hi @ddn 

I am unfamiliar with what a Nuclear display driver is, is it for your computer screen?

In any case, you are supposed to use the following driver for your 5700g's display/graphics driver:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-5000-g-series-desktop-processors...

You might have to try and start your windows in safe mode to uninstall the nuclear driver, maybe it will be possible if you try the recovery options on your Windows 10 DVD/Installation media.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies
hitbm47
Forerunner

Hi @ddn 

I am unfamiliar with what a Nuclear display driver is, is it for your computer screen?

In any case, you are supposed to use the following driver for your 5700g's display/graphics driver:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-5000-g-series-desktop-processors...

You might have to try and start your windows in safe mode to uninstall the nuclear driver, maybe it will be possible if you try the recovery options on your Windows 10 DVD/Installation media.

Kind regards

I reinstalled the system to solve the problem, because the hard disk was taken out of the previous notebook, it may be the previous Intel driver conflict, now I have successfully installed the nuclear display driver, amd yes!

我重装系统解决了问题,因为硬盘是从之前的笔记本上拿出来的,可能是之前的英特尔驱动冲突,现在我已经成功安装上了核显驱动,amd yes !

Hi @ddn 

Thank you for accepting it as a solution, I am glad that you were able to sort everything out.

Hope you have a happy gaming experience.

Kind regards

0 Likes