cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

paulsss
Journeyman III

Hello. I've recently finished upgrading to Windows 10, but my text, apps, and overall picture have become blurry. My screen resolution stuck at 1024x768 and the suggested resolution is 1366x768 but there is no 1366x768. What would i do to change my scree

Hello. I've recently finished upgrading to Windows 10, but my text, apps, and overall picture have become  blurry. My screen resolution stuck at 1024x768 and the suggested resolution is 1366x768 but there is no 1366x768. What would i do to change my screen resolution? should i downgrade to win 8 cause my driver is not compatible to win 10? Thanks in advance for the answer

0 Likes
2 Replies
plumboby
Miniboss

more info on drivers you have used build info, cant help till you post specs read the forum rules when posting need info so we can try post some answers.

0 Likes
disi
Adept III

This is a font issue. If you do not run recommended resolutions (i.e. 3:4 on a 16:9 monitor), the applications' menu become blurry under Windows 10. You can run a tool in the display settings somewhere to calibrate it manually, but that does not guarantee it works for user interfaces of all applications.

To change the resolution, right click somewhere on the desktop and choose Display Settings. Then choose the resolution from the dropdown menu in the new window.

And you need to logoff/on again to apply font changes.

pastedImage_0.png