cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

luis_sosa
Journeyman III

Hello. I´m hispanic, so I'm sorry if I don't write fine.

Yesterday I installed the Radeon Software in my laptop with a Ryzen 3 2300u and Vega 6 graphics, the installation finalized , but when I tried to unlock, my desk got freezed. I restored my Windows 10, and today I tried again to install the Radeon Software and got the same result. What can I do? P. D. I had never tried to install the Radeon Software, and it didn't come from thr factory. My Laptop is a HP Envy x360 13-ag0001la with Ryzen 3 2300u, Vega 6 graphics and 4 GB RAM.

3 Replies
christiang
Adept III

Unfortunately AMD and Radeon Software are trash when it comes to graphics cards and software. Constant problems for many people .... Try a different version or Radeon Pro Software. For useless AMD, the problem is always yours, your PSU, cables, screen, etc ... Good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Desgraciadamente AMD y Radeon Software son basura en el tema de tarjetas gráficas y software. Problemas constantes para mucha gente.... Prueba con una versión diferente o con Radeon Pro Software. Para los inútiles payasos de AMD, el problema siempre es tuyo, de tu PSU, cables, pantalla, etc... Buena suerte!

0 Likes

use the drivers that HP provides with support tools and the ones on windows update

if you can afford it, upgrading to 8GB or more memory will make windows 10 run far better

0 Likes

I highly suggest that you download your laptop's APU AMD Driver from HP Support Download page for your laptop before installing any Non-HP AMD Driver from here: HP ENVY x360 - 13-ag0001la Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support 

also I suggest you make sure you have the latest BIOS version for your laptop installed and Windows is fully updated via Windows update before installing the HP AMD APU driver.

If with the HP AMD Driver everything works correctly and you are satisfied then there is no reason to updated to the latest AMD generic APU driver unless a software or game requires the latest to work.

HP APU Driver are customized and are 100% compatible with your HP Laptop.

0 Likes