cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pendragon1
Adept I

HDR media playback broken with new drivers

ive been having a HDR file playback issue that started with the Dec. 21.12.1. driver release. im using the current version of mpc-hc/be 16.7.5. if i update my gpu drivers past 21.11.3 the player locks up with any hdr file with the below error.  ive tried uninstalling everything, DDU, amd's clean up tool, different older codec packs etc etc. if i turn off dx11 it will play but converts hdr to sdr, thats it. it seems to be an issue with the newer drivers, hdr and dx11. any ideas?!

system info
win 11 pro (up to date)
RX 5700
R5 5600x
16GB

screen10.jpg

stupid forum. it keeps telling me "correct the highlighted error" but its not highlighting anything, then i figure it out "oh it wants labels" so i add them and then i get this. argh. posting more than once in 10min is not "post flooding", and its still giving me errors, ffs. i have a subject, a label, a tag and a message body, yet it still btching about something. this forum software sucks.

pendragon1_0-1642794067020.png

I AM NOT POST FLOODING IF I AM TRYING TO CORRECT THE STUPID UNHIGHLIGHTED "ERROR"!!! IVE BEING TRYING TO POST THIS FOR 45MIN, HOLY CRAP!!! 

0 Likes
0 Replies