cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nathanael
Adept I

HDR AND RADEON IMAGE SHARPENING on RX 5700 XT

Hello i have a problem with radeon image sharpening who is not working when i use HDR in several games : Call of duty warzone, Monster hunter world and Star Wars battlefront 2.

This is happening with the latest drivers of my rx 5700 xt 21.2.3 but when i back for the 20.4.2 version it s work for MHW and Warzone but not still for Battlefront 2

I would like to know if there is something to do for RIS and hdr work together with the latest drivers ?

Have a good day !

5 Replies
nathanael
Adept I

After some tests in other games, it seems that's the hdr windows option which is broken radeon image sharpening

It's sad because some game like warzone or MHW can't run with HDR without that option...

0 Likes

i am the only one who have radeon image sharpening not working in several game with hdr and windows hdr with the last drivers and rx 5700 xt ?

0 Likes

Latest Drivers are Adrenalin 2020 21.3.2
I just installed them after DDU.
Are those what you mean? 

If you do install / have those those Adrenalin 2020 21.3.2 drivers installed can you tell me if you have Radeon Boost option available in the driver?

I do not see it. 

I have a 4K HDR Screen. 
I took an RX5700XT out of the PC but I have an RX Vega 64 Liquid I can test RIS with BFV and HDR on for now. 
Thanks.

0 Likes

Yes i try with 2021.3.2 drivers but this issue appear since all drivers next the 2020.4.2.

And i have found no solution about that.

I have the radeon boost in my options

brutlern
Adept II

I just discovered this, Image Sharpening does not work with HDR on. Still. I don't know if it's a bug or simply a compatibility issue. Running Win 11 (latest update as of time of writing) with latest driver 23.9.3.

0 Likes