cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nigel22
Journeyman III

have a ASUS TOWER with a AMD A4-7300 APU in it. I have wireless connectivity thru a wireless adapter, but on inspection, find I have no LAN network adapter, and want to gain my speed by hardwire/cable. I can't seem to be able to get the adapter or driver

have a ASUS TOWER with a AMD A4-7300 APU in it. I have wireless connectivity thru a wireless adapter, but on inspection, find I have no LAN network adapter, and want to gain my speed by hardwire/cable. I can't seem to be able to get the adapter or driver anywhere, anyone help please ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
nigel22
Journeyman III

when am I likely to hear something from somebody ???

0 Likes

Not really an AMD specific issue, you'll need to go to asus' support page and find the drivers specific to your desktop model #.

0 Likes

AMD doesn't make LAN Network drivers. Need to go to your Motherboard's Support site and download it from there.  Or if you know the company chip that operates the LAN Network feature on your motherboard, you can go to their support site and download the proper driver.

As an Example:

My Asus Motherboard uses a RealTek Lan Network chip. So I can either go to Asus Support site and download the LAN Network driver from there or go to Reatek and download the LAN Network driver from their website.