cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

calcidone98
Journeyman III

Hardware de vídeo não encontrado - Radeon RX 550

Olá, eu estou com a última versão do windows 10 instalada, a minha BIOS está configurada para reconhecer como padrão o PCI-E, eu comprei a placa de vídeo na Kabum, fabricante, PoweColor, o cabo de energia da placa de vídeo esta conectado, mas quando eu tento instalar o drive de vídeo ele não encontra nenhuma placa de vídeo.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Here the latest Driver for the RX550: Radeon™ RX 550 Drivers & Support | AMD 

Need more information on your computer setup? Do you have an Processor with integrated Graphics?

Make sure in BIOS the Graphics is set to "Auto" or for the" PCIe" instead of iGPU.

When you power up the computer does the fan and lights turn on?

Are there any Motherboard Trouble LEDs or Trouble Codes or odd BEEPS when powering up?

Are you getting any video output to your monitor? How is it connected to your Motherboard or the RX550?

Please next time you answer, please translate it into English since this is an English Only forum.

My computer: processor: FX 4300 RAM Memory: 8GB DirectX: 11 Power Supply: 700W 80 bronze plus Motherboard: N68-S3 FX

My computer has no type of led.

I set my BIOS to PCI-E and it still didn't work.

My monitor only has VGA input, I bought an HDMI to VGA converter the computer turns on but no video.

The video card cooler does not work when I turn on the computer.

This must be because it should turn on when it reaches a certain temperature right? "power cable is connected to video card".

Note: The video card does not arrive fully in the PCI-E x16 slot, it enters more than half, but is left out.

I look forward to your help.

0 Likes

First you must have an "Active" HDMI-VGA Adapter or cable. By "Active" it means the adapter or cable converts the HDMI Digital Signal into a VGA Analog Signal before reaching your VGA Monitor.

But, most likely the problem is, the GPU Card is not making good contact with the Motherboard PCIe Slot. You mentioned it is not seated all the way in the PCIe slot. That would cause your GPU card not to work. Make sure all the GPU Contacts are completely inside the slot and not sticking out. If you can see some of the whole contacts it is not making good contact, thus the GPU Card is not getting all the power it needs and data from the motherboard to run.

Seems like the GPU Card may be too large for your computer case if you can't seat it all the way in.

Your Motherboard is a legacy motherboard. Not supported anymore by ASRock. Make sure you have the correct BIOS Version installed for the FX4300 which is:

AM3 +FXFD4300WMW4MHK95WVishera3800MHz2000MHz2MBx24MBC0P1.20

Your ASRock motherboard only has drivers for Windows 7 and below. Which Windows version do you have installed?

0 Likes
calcidone98
Journeyman III

I will do this after my work and give you information, thanks for the information and for helping me until I can sort it out. Windows installed is 10 pro

0 Likes