cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Pelktastic
Journeyman III

Halo Infinite Driver Crash

I downloaded Halo Infinite 3 different times (Microsoft and Steam), Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, checked if they were up to date and the game still crashes at launch, menu, title screen and gives me an AMD driver error message, "Stating not compatible with current graphics driver"....I just don't understand how, I thought I have everything up to date. Driver and software version is 21.11.2. please help

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

GPU: Radeon RX 5700 XT

4 Replies
Pelktastic
Journeyman III

0 Likes

Updating to the game ready drivers didn't fix it for me, the crash is related to the minimum framerate setting, a temporary fix is turning minimum framerate to "Off"

0 Likes

Can you elaborate on this? I just started receiving total driver crashes from this game, and I never had an issue before in over 200+ hours. I can replicate the issue when I start toying with Vsync, and different framerates. Once I turned on radeon chill to a random amount, and it still crashed the game. 

0 Likes
kyleb
Adept I

The game The game is still crashing on me I was wondering if there eventually will be a fixed or is it 343 problem?

0 Likes