SRD081025
Adept I

Green Screen Crash (Radeon RX 5600 XT)

I got the GPU 2 weeks ago.... I need HELP NOW! :c

GPU: Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5600 XT Windforce OC 6GB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3400g

PSU: 600w

MB: Aorus B450 Pro Wifi

RAM: XPG Spectrix d41 8GB 3200Mhz PC4-25600 (currently just have one, im getting a second one) DDR4 RGB

Adrenalin 2020 version (Radeon Software): 20.12.1

I have this annoying problema as you can see in the subject, a Green screen crash while im gaming, and its weird af

I'd like to know the causes, I was thinking maybe I have insuficient RAM, that might cause the Green screen crashes with the software maybe.... Or is it the GPU thats broken... My bet is that it has to do with insufficient RAM and the drivers im using atm...

Its getting very annoying... 

It has never happened while playing League of Legends, but it happens when im playing fortnite, or Project zomboid (which barely uses graphics you guys can google that)

Its getting very annoying and im getting tiered of it, also my Windows 10 cant be updated to the 1709 version, maybe thats also a factor...

Anyways, as sooon as I get the second RAM card, im formating the whole PC maybe that helps...

Any ideas on why the Green screen crashes happen??? again, its jus a Green screen... Like im playing and boom Green screen, also the audio kinda glitches for like 1 sec and boom, the only way to get the signal back is to restart my PC

HEELP!!!

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-12 at 11.30.46 PM.jpeg

0 Likes
97 Replies