cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dillonward93
Adept I

Green Screen and Bandwidth Issue only with Relive?

Good morning,

Using any other OBS I can stream quite fine to twitch. I tried using Relive to Twitch and Mixer and I am getting either the full screen green or half, along with a constant message about bandwidth being low. This does not occur with Streamlabs. Currently using a sapphire nitro 590 on adrenaline 19.8.1. Please advise.

0 Likes
5 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Should try decreasing streaming bitrate. This problem arises when internet upload speed is not enough. Try adjusting the ReLive streaming settings to your system.

0 Likes

I adjusted the bandwidth and it worked for 30 mins. It streams to twitch and FB quite fine. The issue may be with mixer itself. I see the stream running, viewer count etc but when I go to mixer, nothing is streaming at all. It shows me offline. I went through authentication settings, dropped the bandwidth extremely low, including resolution to 720p. I don't think this is a bandwidth issue as I tested my upload and was uploading a file at about 6mb/s. Appreciate the response.

0 Likes

I used ReLive with Twitch and had no problems. Maybe Mixer API is troubled. Because when I tried Mixer, there was display and sound mismatch.

0 Likes

I do believe it is Mixer. Thanks again.

0 Likes
reactive
Journeyman III

I confirm. Relive cannot stably pass a stream above 10-11 mb / s. And this is not due to an internet connection problem.
There are no problems on the OBS when setting the bitrate higher. This problem is and remains now! There is also a problem with slowing down the overlay itself, it either does not respond to opening hot keys at all, or opens belatedly.

My video card sapphire rx 5700 xt pulse.

0 Likes