System Specs:

• Graphic Card AMD radeon 7400m Series
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • PC Notebook HP Pavilion g4-1387la
  • SO Windows 10 Home 21H1 - 64 BITS
  • CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
  • RAM 8 GB

My Issue:

I SUSPECT MY VIDEO CARD IS NOT WORKING AS IT SHOULD. THE ADAPTER APPEARS IN MY DEVICE MANAGER BUT I DON'T SEE IT IN TASK MANAGER OR IN DXDIAG. (See the Attached)

I´VE DOWNLOADED THE DRIVERS FROM HP WEBSITE  AND AMD WEBSITE  BUT IT DOES NOT  WORK  AND I WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE SOFTWARE WHAT I CURRENTLY USE DON´T RUN ON THIS GRAPHICS CARD AND HOW CAN I SOLVE IT.

THANK YOU

URL Visited:

Captura de pantalla 2022-03-21 124133.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

I would try to RESET your laptop to the way you purchased it.

Then start updating what you can.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

First your Intel Processor is not compatible with Windows 10 according to Intel Processor Compatibility chart:

Screenshot 2022-03-13 220146.pngScreenshot 2022-03-21 141751.png

Which probably explains why you are having issues with your GPU card. Intel Graphics driver must be the latest version plus the Intel Chipset drivers and BIOS versions should be the latest.

AMD Driver works when all of the Intel Drivers in your laptop are the latest.

There are no Windows 10 Intel Integrated Graphics which is probably why it isn't compatible with Windows 10.

You will need to upgrade your laptop to a supported laptop by both Intel and AMD.

I get it.

Once more question...If I  come back to Windows 8.1 Could my GPU work well again?

Thanks for your replies

0 Likes

I would try to RESET your laptop to the way you purchased it.

Then start updating what you can.

I know that's not true cuz I have an Intel core i3 2350m with Intel HD graphics 3000 and amd Radeon 7400m series and it worked well on windows 10 but when I updated to windows 11 it just didn't recognize it anymore i mean it recognises that it's installed I have drivers for it but it isn't being used by games 

Hp probook 4530s

CPU: Intel core i3 2350m 

GPUs: Intel HD 3000 and AMD Radeon 7400m series 

0 Likes