cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leiblgrime
Newcomer

gpu scaling not working

Hello! There was a problem that I can not solve for a very long time.

It was driver 18.3.4, turned on VSR and gpu scaling, created a custom resolution of 2560x1080 (21: 9) applied in windows and games, everything was displayed normally with black stripes with the correct aspect ratio (first screen).

After that, no drivers work correctly, the aspect ratio does not work anymore, and the image just stretches (screen two).

At the moment, there is a driver 18.9.3, when I create custom resolution, then it is not displayed anywhere with VSR and gpu scaling enabled. When VSR is on and gpu scaling is off, it is displayed everywhere but stretched (screen 2).

With the help of the program Custom Resolution Utility (CRU), the resolution was added to 2560x1080 (21: 9) with VSR turned on and gpu scaling it is displayed everywhere but again stretched (screen two).

My video card Radeon HD 7970 3G, driver 18.9.3, monitor full HD (16: 9) Windows 10 x64 1803

Driver 18.3.4 works correctly (screen one), all later versions do not work (screen two). Help solve the problem. Thank you for attention.18.3.4.png18.9.3.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

This is a duplicate post. Please continue your discussion here: gpu scaling not working