Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Free2u2
Adept I

GPU Drivers Crashing(RMA'd Already)

GPU drivers crashing don't know what else to do

My graphics card crashes atleast once a day while gaming, It only says my graphic drivers have crashed.

Sometimes it will just crash my game and make my screen go black and sometimes both of my screens will stay black but I can hear my games.

I have RMA'd my 5700xt and it was deemed to not have any problems. I have gone through amd support team to try everything with this.

The only real info I have is that it gave me a kernel error 14, here is the full error sheet

Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141
Parameter 1: ffffd0050e1e5010
Parameter 2: fffff8017cdae2e0
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 20dc
OS version: 10_0_19043
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

My PC specs

GPU: 5700XT GIGABYTE

CPU: RYZEN 7 5800X (Water cooled)

RAM: TRIDENT Z RGB 3200HZ DDR4 8gig each (All 4 slots)

PSU: CORSAIR RM1000x

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS 470X PRO PRIME

I have updated my drivers fully, I have checked my ram using the command script windows checker, I RMA'D my GPU and it was deemed to have no issues, I have done a clean install of windows.

ALSO, I ran the exact same setup without my 5700xt when it was away for RMA, but I ran it with a sapphire 580x instead and it ran perfectly so something points me to the 5700xt I think right?

Everything I think I have tried

used DDU, Underclocked and undervolted, Switched out ram sticks and ran diagnostics on them both, RMA'd the gpu, Reinstalled drivers countless times, Fresh install of windows, Ran the hardware and troubleshooter. Disk checked, I checked my temps and it crashed while everything was below 50 degrees c. Got a new power supply, Using two seperate PCIE cables,

In my device manager this comes up when I look at my gpu crashing, kernel.PNG

I am lost, so I need whatever help I can get

0 Likes
0 Replies