cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

f0r3v3r
Journeyman III

Got problems with discord / amd drivers

Hi, i`ve have problems with discord streaming wich are conected with the amd drivers from about march this year till now.The problem is that when i do stream in discord (game or screen) the stream is ok for about 5-10mins and after that the image got pixеlated like from 720p quality goes back to 160p .... So to fix the things back i need to alt+tab the game for example or exit fullscreen in the player when i stream moovie and the stream got fixed(quality is back) and this is hapening over an over again in intervals of 5-10minutes... So my permanent fix for now is that i go back to october 2020 amd drivers... With them i dont have any issue what so ever.But if i want to stream in discord without any problems that mean i need to stick to old drivers and that is not a good thing atleast in my head.If anyone know the issue or have same problems , share your expirience.Thank you

0 Likes
2 Replies
f0r3v3r
Journeyman III

Nobody lol?
btw my card is RX 570 4GB

0 Likes

I have this problem too nice videocard rx480 8g asus dual.....why all my friends have nvidia, and they have no problems with it.....good question.  NEVER BY AMD NEVER

0 Likes