cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maxispri
Newcomer

got a ban because of the drivers

Hello. I do not know if I address the address. my problem is that I got a ban in the game pubg. it happened after the update which boasted on the optimization for my video card (screenshot). update version 18.2.2. I updated it somewhere one week ago. and 2 days ago I received a permanent ban in the Steam account from the developers (Steam Community :: ★KekusX★ ). why this could happen I do not know, did not use any third-party software. I wrote in support of the game, there are still silent but the answer is obvious (they do not consider each option in detail). there is a high probability that I received the ban because of errors with the driver. maybe I'm not the only one, I just want you to know and help me solve this problem. look at yourself flaw and contact the developers to solve this problem. Thank you.P.S. Sorry its google translate AMD’s latest GPU driver is optimized for Kingdom Come, Fortnite, and PUBG | PC Gamer PgMFj8Z.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Your ban has nothing to do with the AMD Adrenalin drivers.

These are the rules that if you break any of them you can be banned temporarily or permanently while playing PUBG.

TL;DR—Play Fair And Respect Other Players.

We ask you to follow these Rules of Conduct while playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS and participating on our platforms. Please note, these may change from time to time, so it's worth checking back periodically.

Ignorance of the rules does not excuse a violation of them. Violations may result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

• Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs.
  • Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
  • Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees.
  • Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
  • Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
  • Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
  • Do not impersonate other individuals.
  • Do not spam, be it in text or voip.
  • Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.
  • Do not team: teaming is defined as two or more players in the same match working together in a larger group than is intended for the selected game mode.
  • Do not team kill: there is no excuse for non-accidental team kills. If your teammate is breaking these rules, report them to us instead.
  • Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating and you will be banned if you do it.
  • Do not exploit bugs or glitches: If you find a bug or a glitch in the game that provides an unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit.
  • Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else's account, even with their permission.

These rules are neither final nor exhaustive - we reserve the right to suspend disruptive users even if their behaviour doesn’t fall under any of the above rules directly. Be nice, play fair and respect others and yourself.

Go through each one of them and see if it applies to you. From googling being banned from PUBG, the authors have banned over one million players just in January 2018.

Battleeye

We have banned over 1,044,000 PUBG cheaters in January alone, unfortunately things continue to escalate.

My bet is it has nothing to do with the drivers. If it was, you could roll back to the previous drivers that WERE NOT BANNED and everything would be hunky-dory. Old drivers won't cure a ban for cheating or being a __s__le.

arucard
Adept II

If adrenalin drivers can get you ban , then the whole lots of people using adrenalin drivers will get ban and come to this forum and rant .