Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Bluejava81
Journeyman III

Re: Gigabyte Master X570 d3 error code with new 21.4.1 drivers

Jump to solution

I have flashed BIOS to version F32 and I am still receiving the same Ad Debug.  I am currently installing a fresh copy of windows to see if it corrects the issues...Uncertain what could be the issue.  I am running two display ports from HDMI to Display Port--If I encounter an issue again I will try one monitor using HDMI to see if it corrects the issue.  The excitement from building a new rig to your specs quickly dies off with so many issues.  Nothing seems to be built as it used to be. 

0 Likes
killroy2963
Adept II

Jump to solution

The problem is with the AMD drivers not your system, only disabling AMDRyzenMasterSDKTask in task scheduling gets rid of the issue, but this will also disable Ryzen Master if you happen to be using it for overclocking.

0 Likes
Bluejava81
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Would the AMD driver issue also cause the Debug to AD---during the fresh windows installation--I have a blue screen That does not produce a dump file. I can't read the error because it disappears too fast.  When it crashes the system boots and gets stuck on The Ad error, shuts off after a while, and the next boot cycles normally until the next BSOD.

I appreciate all the help and time I am truly at a loss.

0 Likes
killroy2963
Adept II

Jump to solution

Myself and others did not experience any blue screen, just the d3 error, so you may have another issue going on.

0 Likes
liakoulee
Adept II

Jump to solution

The D3 error shouldn't cause any system related crashes. I would look elsewhere considering your blue screens. Especially if you just built your system. 

0 Likes
hrpuffnstuff
Adept III

Jump to solution

I'm on F33j and 21.5.2 and I also see the bios code errors on my x570 aorus master.  Its showing D2 as I type this.

0 Likes
killroy2963
Adept II

Jump to solution

If your not using Ryzen Master to OC your CPU, then just disable AMDRyzenMasterSDKTask in task scheduler and reboot. It's the easiest way to get rid of the problem, until/if they fix it.

0 Likes
hrpuffnstuff
Adept III

Jump to solution

No such animal exists in my startup list and I don't have ryzen master installed.

0 Likes
Bluejava81
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I changed my gpu out with another and no longer having issues. I tried my original gpu in another rig and it works flawlessly.

0 Likes
killroy2963
Adept II

Jump to solution

It's not in the start up list, go to computer management and select task scheduler, go to task scheduler library and in the box to the right look for AMDRyzenMasterSDKTask, right click, diable and reboot.Capture.PNG