Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

anderssm
Journeyman III

Getting AMD Software: PRO Edition when downloading Adrenaline Edition driver

Hi,

I keep getting the PRO Edition software anytime I try to download the Adrenaline drivers. I have tried uninstalling the software, reinstalling the drivers, and using DDU to remove any remaining AMD drivers. The software still ends up being the PRO edition. 

It says in the driver info that the driver version is Adrenalin, even though the software is PRO? Which is annoying since I cant find the settings for Anti-Lag among others. 

Is there any way to only get the software for Adrenaline Edition? Since I already have the drivers. 

Skjermbilde 2023-03-19 222433.png

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 14ACN6 Laptop - Type 82L7, with a Ryzen 7 5800U CPU and integrated Vega 8 GPU.

2 Replies
equeim
Journeyman III

I have the same issue with this laptop and 5600U CPU. I tried to enable group policy to disable installation of drivers from Windows Update and reinstall drivers after using DDU/Amd cleanup (I tried both) but it still shows as "Pro edition" (and there is no update button in AMD software).

0 Likes
lak611
Adept II

I believe that laptops with integrated graphics cards do not provide an option to install Adrenalin or Pro drivers. The driver that is downloaded is automatically detected and installed.

0 Likes