cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bugshot
Journeyman III

German overlay

I want to give some feedback on the german performance overlay. When I activate it, the line for VRam-usage is too long and I can't read the numbers. I can't make a screenshot, since it doesn't caputure the performance overlay. I think it should be clear what I mean. The text is too long or the box too short.

16:9, Full HD, Win10 x64

0 Likes
4 Replies

First you need to give your computer information according to AMD Forums: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .

What AMD Radeon version are you using and what Windows installed and Make & Model of GPU card and Motherboard and CPU/APU.

If you have Windows 10, you can use SNIPPET TOOL to make a screen shot image of your Desktop: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027213/windows-10-open-snipping-tool-and-take-a-screenshot  or Windows 10 tip: How to capture and print Windows 10 screen | ZDNet .

If that doesn't work then:

You can always download a 3rd party Screen Image capture software. Here are the best according to ZDNET: The best free screen capture software 2018 | TechRadar .

Now you should be able to take a screen shot with the Overlay and post here to show what you mean.`

0 Likes

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
    • RX 580 4GB
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Crimson 18.8.1
  • Display Devices
    • AOC G2460PF, 144Hz Full HD, Displayport
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • MSI B450-A Pro
  • CPU/APU
    • Ryzen 5 2600
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Be Quiet Pure Power 500W
  • RAM
    • 16GB DDR4 2866

I have already tried different methods of taking a screenshot, but couldn't capture the performance measurements. This will do:IMG_20180907_233651823.jpg
No, the game isn't using 80gb of vram, the text is too long.

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

in such cases take a photo from the screen and snip the slack

0 Likes

noodles59 schrieb:

in such cases take a photo from the screen and snip the slack

I already did. See above. It might take a bit to load.

The problem occurs in all games I have tried with the overlay's sidebar extended and not extended.

0 Likes