Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Gioele
Journeyman III

Games don't see the second graphic card

Hello,

I have a Lenovo ideapad with two graphic cards AMD (R5 with 512mb vram and R5 (TM) M... I don't remember, with 2gb of Vram)  and a cpu AMD. When I took the laptop from a person I noticed that it was a little slow, so I noticed from task that there was a Radein host application with hight CPU.

I tried to reinstalled the drivers but nothing. So I went to the settings. There was an option that permitted me to choose if I want to install the reccomended drivers or another drivers. I choose the second and the problem was solved.

But... I notice now that the game don't see the second video card. The radeon software see it, but not the game. I don't know how to say to the game what graphic card to use.

In the settings of the radeon software there is a part for the games. I click in the game and there is a page with variouse settings but in a part called display there is wrote "R5 graphic card" that is the basic graphic card. 

What I shoul do?

My laptop is a Lenovo ideapad with windows 10. 

The software of the graphic cards are with the last upgrade. The game is Watch dogs 2, but even with abother games there is this problem.

0 Likes
14 Replies