cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Gameplay videos recorded with Radeon software coming up with 0xc10100be error?

Hi everyone,

I've been making youtube content for a while now and i've recently started having recordings unplayable due to the 0xc10100be error code. The whole message is "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." FYI, I've done all the codec fixes and whatnot, even tried the repaid softwares recommended online and haven't been able to fix the videos - i think they are genuinely corrupted. 

It only seems to be some of the time, and it seems to go in spurts (a day or two ok, but then an evening of 4-5 videos all have the error). Anyone else getting this or know what may be causing it? I've attached one of the shorter videos (a minute or so if I recall correctly) just in case anyone has any ideas.

I'm running 20.8.2 of the radeon software for the recording and the corrupted videos don't show up in the radeon software at all (but it does recognize that I played the game today). FYI, I was playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (a demanding game on the PC), but my performance with the game has been "optimal" according to the radeon software and I haven't had a problem running the game. this also happened playing a game from 2018 (Deus Ex), so its not just a flight sim problem, FYI. but I did lose about 4 hours of recordings, so hoping someone has some insight. 

system info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
System Model MS-7B86
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. H.50, 11/7/2019
SMBIOS Version 2.8

AMD Radeon 5700XT
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
BaseBoard Product B450 GAMING PLUS MAX (MS-7B86)
BaseBoard Version 3.0
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 40.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 40.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 32.2 GB
Total Virtual Memory 59.9 GB
Available Virtual Memory 45.6 GB
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

0 Likes
1 Reply
Librepenseur
Journeyman III

Hi, I have the same problem, did you find the solution?

0 Likes