Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Re: game sttuttering even freesync on

Stuttering or Tearing Problems with FreeSync and New Drivers 
There's a similar subject here. I'm the subject owner. There are differences between the old drives and the new drives between FreeSync driver. Because older drives have a flickering problem when they fall below 60FPS. AMD solved this problem. However, flickering may pass through stuttering for new drivers. In short, follow what I have already told you before. I've tested FreeSync trends for all the drivers that have been released in the last 2 years and I've had a problem similar to your problem. However, this forum link is so full of unnecessary information that it is difficult to solve the problem for this reason for you. 30 hertz behaviors of consoles, 4k behaviors ... The more unnecessary information there is, here it is.........

0 Likes
msajid
Adept II

ok i tested the old 18.3.4 driver as you said and yes i got some improvement.The stutter and lagey gameplay was reduced by using this driver and my game play felt smoother than latest driver.Also 18.3.4 adrenalin software is so smooth to use but all the latest driver are very choppy to use 

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

https://www.amd.com/tr/support/contact-email-form 

Use this link and ask AMD for a fix. And share this forum link. It is full of unnecessary information, but the AMD service employee may find it useful.