cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

LOHPLT
Journeyman III

Game Profiles

Does the Radeon software autodetect the game executable launch?  Specifically, in this case Wargaming's World of Tanks (WoT), World of Warplanes, etc. I have the Radeon software WoT profile hooked to the actual game client executable - WorldOfTanks.exe.  However, most folks including me launch the game using the desktop user interface executable - wgc_api.exe. Obviously, when one clicks on "Play" in the game interface the client (WorldOfTanks.exe) launches. So, what do I put in the Radeon profile - WorldOfTanks.exe or wgc_api.exe.  Does the Radeon game profile autodetect the launching of WorldOfTanks.exe?   If your answer is yes, it does detect the game client launch, would that hold true for other games with a separate game user interface?

0 Likes
2 Replies

It might detect the launcher as well as the .exe. It also picks up useless and misleading apps like Opera browser and Purble Place. You can delete all of those. The game profile should/is attached to the .exe game file.

Some apps are not detected and you have to browse for the app exe file to add it.