cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

synapsedrider
Journeyman III

Re: RX 5700 XT, major issues

whoops i just accidentally emailed a reply thinking it was the support replying to me by email

anyways ive tried it all, it wont work

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

synapsedrider wrote:

whoops i just accidentally emailed a reply thinking it was the support replying to me by email

anyways ive tried it all, it wont work

you may need to use DDU and experiment with various drivers

0 Kudos
synapsedrider
Journeyman III

been there done that, been scammed $415 by amd for a card that wont let me play any games except roblox with 3-10 bsods a day

messaged support and they just copy+pasted the same message they send everybody, telling me to do the same things i told them i already tried

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

synapsedrider wrote:

been there done that, been scammed $415 by amd for a card that wont let me play any games except roblox with 3-10 bsods a day

messaged support and they just copy+pasted the same message they send everybody, telling me to do the same things i told them i already tried

I see I am not the only cynic here. About the only suggestion is to use another card or maybe check the RAM timing as I do know Radeon cards are more sensitive to DDR4 timing

Try a more relaxed timing such as default of maybe CL16 and try CL17 or CL18 which are less likely to be a problem.

0 Kudos