cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TimberWolf5871
Journeyman III

Game colors inverted in all modes with latest update

so I recently updated my driver for my laptop. AMD A8-740 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics at 2.20GHz. Not great, I'm aware. But before this update, I wasn't seeing everything in blue and orange. Light orange, almost tan, if that matters. 

So, off to the internet I go, panning for gold in a litterbox. Found a few spots that said rollback your driver. No luck. Found one that said uninstall and reinstall the driver. Bupkiss. Even found one that involved deleting the AMD file, restarting in safe mode, using a program to clean out all the drivers and reinstall the new one. Kinda afraid of screwing up my laptop with that one.

Anyone else having this issue? I can play my games, but when I decide to play one that wants me to pick the blue wire, I think i need accurate color representation.

0 Likes
2 Replies
GiovCac
Journeyman III

I have a R7 M260X and with all games I have inverted colors (except for black and white), but this happened in fullscreen only. I found nothing useful on internet for now.

GiovCac
Journeyman III

Solved few minutes ago by installing an old driver, specifically "Win10-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-Edition-20.4.1-Apr2"

Now everything work properly 

hope to be useful

0 Likes