cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Jinghost
Journeyman III

Fullscreen color temp change (CPU AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 4 Cores )

Hi, so i recently updated my amd drivers and i'm not sure which update did this but anytime i go fullscreen in any games the colors seem to become inverted like the temperature changes. An example is a red screen would load up and come out blue. I have narrowed it down to the updating of the graphics drivers, when i delete the driver entirely the problem is fixed but the issue i'm having is i get lag if continue without the update, is there some kind of configuration that can revert this?

3 Replies
sanaousuke
Adept I

yeah i have same trouble for new drivers. i look up in google solutions is either make windowed or down with the resolutions

0 Likes

Yeah lol, i just fixed it by reverting to a 2019 version 19.6.3. So far it's fine sadly it's not as optimized as the 2020 drivers but it's whatever, i wish amd would fix this, i understand it's an old processor/gpu but still.

0 Likes
SebasCab
Journeyman III

Hi, I also had the same problem, I tried everything but in the end the only solution is to install a previous version to the current one, apparently the updates are not optimized for this version. 

The version that works correctly with this version is: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.1
you can find it in the link here 

https://www.amd.com/es/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a8-series-apu-for-lapt...

sorry if I'm late but I hope it helps you or someone else.

0 Likes