Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

BackspaceStud
Journeyman III

Framrate/Refreshrate issues

Hello,
I recently purchased a 6800xt off of new egg (for an outrageous price) and it has been causing me multiple problems

The first problem was the gpu coil whine but that is not what i am going to focus on here

The main problem started with apex legends. First off, the game feels sluggish and choppy. Even when it reports 155 frames on my 155hz monitor, it feels much less than that. The mouse feels like there is an outrageous amount of input delay. And on top of that, the gpu inst using its full power, so in some demanding areas i loose frames into the 120s, which does not seems so bad but it feels like 30-40 fps. No matter what i tired, free sync seemed to help nothing, along with radeon anti lag. No configurations would change anything, even using riva statistics tuner to lock the game to 155hz. Changing off the overclock of the monitor to 144 and changing everything respectively still did nothing. Similar issues happens in overwatch. The framrate feels not what is reported and there is even more input delay. I have tried to reinstall my drivers multiple times but that seems to change nothing. If there is any way to fix this please let me know, if not, please fix it in the drivers. Thank you for your time.

Computer specs.
Msi b550a pro
5600x
6800xt
Evga 750W Bronze rated power-supply

0 Likes
0 Replies