Drivers & Software

londaik
Adept I

Frame Rate Target Control / WattMan Global -> save electricity because

sorry for bad english ....
Google translator

look for the old driver 19.12.1

2 options:

1. Games -> Global Graphics -> Frame Rate Target Control because I can only use 60FPS, the monitors don't work anymore.

2. WattMan Global -> save electricity because I am not a nuclear power plant owner and my Vega 64 sucks over electricity in the 2020 driver and it is only storm waste in other options.

As long as buddy and I do not find these options in the current 2020 adrenaline, the driver is out of the question for us and others because power consumption is extremely high .... s...

would be great if that could be found in 2020 .... I'm not a donkey picking money from trees.

... for the s... english thank you google

0 Likes
1 Reply

Global FRTC control is back in Adrenalin 2020 21.3.1 Driver for RX5700XT -> R9 390X. 
This is great news. 

It works with Radeon Chill do you can set FRTC = 59, Chill min FPS = 30 Chill max "FPS" = 300 and run an RX Vega 64 Liquid on BFV at 4K Ultra with ~ reasonable 59 FPS 4K Experience with Vsync off. 

Now  all Radeon Team need to do is adjust chill behaviour so that you can hit more than 55 FPS with those settings with keyboard only input. 

Please mark this as the correct answer. 

Thanks.

0 Likes