cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tgpcz
Journeyman III

Forza Horizon 3 problem drivers

I'm going to remind you of the version 18.1.1 of the driver, and then I can not start the game Forza Horizon 3 always just the Nazis and nothing or it falls before I normally ask to repair the new drivers for the game thank you very much

0 Likes
13 Replies

I have an RX 580 and FH3 loads fine on the 18.3.1 drivers.

0 Likes

so it's strange i have 390 strix 8gb and the game just does not get lost there is optimizing for your pc and it always gets stuck on the nook number and it has not done it or it falls

0 Likes

I can tell you that I have to reinstall both Forza and Gears of War 4 all the time as they won't work right. Something with the way Micro$oft does things, not the drivers. I'd uninstall it and reinstall.

0 Likes

the game I've already installed and reset in the applications and the same order twice as well as how did Forzu set in the game?

0 Likes

Not sure what you mean by set in game. I am at all max settings 1440p

0 Likes

I think set the game altogether as you have different monitor frequency and in the game i have 144hz

0 Likes

please send me a picture of game graphics setup 

0 Likes

I am not on a 144 hz  monitor  mine is a freesync with I believe a 40-75 range. Nothing special in my setup it is all max settings.

0 Likes

so it does not work to me it's still a bad deal it gets stuck on the nozzle when it's optimized

0 Likes

stuck on the nozzle when it's optimized  <----- Have no idea what you mean, sorry.

0 Likes

I'll turn on the game to set the game myself or I will set it up and then run the optimization of the game and charge the numbers and it always gets stuck on the nail number that it's all I can not apologize for my tongue but I'm from the Czech Republic

0 Likes

No problem I just wasn't sure what you were saying. I think your saying it hangs during that horribly long so called OPTIMIZATION routine that runs when you start the game. As I said before, I have to uninstall and reinstall this game often glad I don't have to game through Microsoft much!

0 Likes
mauroottavi
Adept I

Hello! I updated to 18.3.4 and forza horizon 3 DEMO doesn't load anymore. it stucks in 'optimization for your PC' routine, before the game starts.

By the way...launching this demo game was the only way to make CEMU work with mario kart 8 (it's a weird workaround to AMD openGL driver problems)...so I can't play it anymore!

I also reinstalled it but nothing happens....

0 Likes