Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adept I
Adept I

Re: forza 7 and horizon 3 texture glitches

Try this:

Download and run Display Driver Uninstaller (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html) to remove the current driver.

Download the driver 17.9.3 (whql-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17.9.3-win10-64bit-oct2) and the last driver 17.11.1

1) Extract 17.9.3 but cancel install, go to extracted files ->\Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.9.3-Win10-64Bit-Sep30\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B318290.

Find there amdxc64.dll and copy.

2) Extract 17.11.1 but cancel install,go to extracted files ->\Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.11.1-Nov2\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\B319887

Find there amdxc64.dll and replace with ones from 17.9.3. package.

3)Then run the 17.11.1 setup. You may get an error. Continue with it and u should have 17.11.1 installed without those nasty artifacts and long loading times (Probably lol)

I found this tutorial on the Forza forums. I did this steps and the long loading is gone after the game update.

The most important is install driver 17.11.1 with the "amdxc64.dll" from 17.9.3

Give a try,

Adept I
Adept I

glitch.jpg

First of all thank you for your reply and help.

Unfortunately this workaround did not solve my problem

Maybe I try to replace the amdxcstub64.dll as well and report back then

Adept I
Adept I

glitch1.jpg

As stated before I now tried replacing both files to no avail (by the way always remove my previous driver in safe mode with ddu).

At this point I think I am stuck at 17.9.3 for the foreseable future

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

glitch2.jpg

This is with the new WQHL 17.11.1 release still no progress being made on this issue.

Are you guys working on it I could not see it in any known issues report.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

The WHQL 17.11.1 is just the WHQL'd version of the previous 17.11.1 Hotfix driver, so no change is expected with regard to this issue.

0 Kudos
Adept III
Adept III

17.11.1 WHQL has still Long load bug in FH3.

0 Kudos