cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

icedk
Adept II

Flickering with Unreal Engine games

I repeat, here too, because the support cares highly, and pretends nothing has happened.

It is possible that you "good engineers and great testers" have not noticed that, or you really don't want to understand that, from the Adrenalin driver version the "games" with the characteristic of being:

1 unreal engine 3

2 directx9

3 no-vsync

tend to have a annoying flickering in parts of the images with flashback colors?

You have thoroughly tested "the new" version of the drivers?

Because it is from the first adrenalin driver that this happens, so what?

A reply? The usual bullsh*t, it's the game or it's your hardware, it's this is that, but if I put the previous drivers back the problem doesn't show up, (1 + 1 the problem are the drivers), if i re-install any adrenalin version the problem reappears (
in every possible method, even with installation from scratch of the entire system and more than once with each updated version), a few bullsh*t, no you are reliable. :D

0 Likes
4 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

Now that you've posted,they can rewrite the drivers just for you!

0 Likes

The Op has written in English. It may be poor English but it can still be understood. Is it not up to your standards? At least the OP isn't in denial about AMD having issues with their drivers like you are.

0 Likes

The comment was about it being a User-User forum. And haters will hate,I could care less what you think.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Some UE3 games come with DX9 and DX11 or OGL support. These UE3 games should be tried with OGL or DX11. Or, share the bugs you get with AMD, with the game names and the system informations, with that... https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes