cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ishaan
Newcomer

Final attempt to fix GPU

I am having issues with installing drivers for my GPU. After tryiing all possible solutions I am going to give my card for warranty. Before that I thought why not give it a last try. Please see the installer log file to get the information about the issues. I have severe texture pop in and stuttering issues in games even at low settings. Games like Wolfenstein the New Colossus keep giving me crash dump errors. I have checked my memory using memtest86 and it passed all 4 tests.

SYSTEM-

CPU- Ryzen 3 1200

GPU- RX 460 Driver- 19.3.1

RAM 16 GB DDR4

MOTHERBOARD-GIGABYTE AB350M GAMING -3 Driver 18.10.1018

PSU- VS450

OS- WINDOWS 10 64 BIT VERSION 1809

Other problems-

My GPU fan speed reduces under load in games and Furmark.

0 Likes
6 Replies
ishaan
Newcomer

The error reported by the log seems to be related to the setup.cfg file. Post the setup.cfg file settings so that I can see what setting do I have incorrect. It is located in-  C:\AMD\Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2019-Edition-19.3.1-Mar5\Config\InstallManager.cfg

amdmatt‌, ray_m please help me solve my issue.

0 Likes

Is their something wrong with my thread or missing. Why isn't anybody replying?

0 Likes
ishaan
Newcomer

This is the worst community forum I have ever seen in my life. Those so called support engineers are not support enginneers at all . I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE AGAIN. USELESS PEOPLE AND A USELLESS CARD FROM AMD!!!!

0 Likes

Why is nobody replying? Probably because no one has had the problem. 

If you took the time to read, you would know that this is a user-to-user forum....

AMD Support Forums - Rules & Regulations & Terms of Membership 

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators.

There are many ways to contact AMD..

Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes

You think that I have not tried contacting AMD support? I have done it several times and I tell you it is useless too. The people who provide support through email know nothing about the issue. That is why I came here. I was expecting the reply from the support engineer at least. Anyways now I know that this forum is useless I will go to some other forum.

0 Likes

Don't forget to close the door behind you

0 Likes