Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

urielejh
Elite

Feedback On Driver Colour Issues

hi,

- drivers from 19.5.x and 19.6.x have issues with displaying correct colors, especially soon after drivers installation

- colors have to be set to 6500k otherwise "automatic" will show limited range even though full rgb is enabled

- enabling hdr on win10 will mess up colors and - no matter other settings - limited colors will be displayed

- more importantly, |19.6.2| are so unstable that they freeze the system even at stock settings

I opened a ticket, anyone with any of these issues?

latest win10 1903 latest build

radeon vii

z170-pro

16gb ram

lg34gk950f

thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies

I have not really checked for color accuracy on my cards with those drivers so not sure there. I can say though that 3 of my older cards that were always fine with default settings are now locking up at default settings even when just browsing the net watching videos etc. I have found that setting my power limit to the max make this stable. It is however something I never had to do with those cards in the past.

jdrobinson314
Challenger

You have rii and 290x in same system? If you could humor me, what does the wattman tool look like for you? Is there two different tabs - one for each card?

And has this worked out well in previous drivers?

0 Likes

lol 2 different system

0 Likes