cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

x0c0lait
Adept II

Failure with metrics in adrenalin 20.5.1

Hi, when opening the metrics (shift+ctrl+o) the fps drop to 10 or less, in adrenalin 20.4.2 this did not happen.

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X

MB: MSI B450 Gaming plus

GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX580 8gb.

8 Replies
roquemar
Adept II

Like my case with an rx 560, I open the metrics and there is a brutal drop in fps, and the adrenalin software is very delayed ,i used Windows 10 2004.

RX 580 asus activating superposition of the performers I have a huge slowdown and but fps lag (shift+ctrl+o)

My ASUS RX 580 4Gb DUAL OC also have this bug with superposition of the performers (GTA Online 60fps but this overlap of metrics show 23fps or 13fps and the Game enter in slow mode with GPU in 300mhz only)

wainoki
Adept I

Seems to be a known issue as per release notes. Since they know about the issue, fix should be available in the next driver release.

roquemar
Adept II

I have returned to 20.4.2 with windows 10 v.2004 and everything goes right for now , there are no fps decreases , and the adrenalin program works normally opens , closes and navigates through without apparent delay.

scionbln
Adept I

had the same with 20.4.1, 20.4.2 and 20.5.1 on Windows 10 Pro 1909

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

This is listed as a Known Issue in the release notes, although it does not specifically mention your GPU it sounds like the same issue. 

Known Issues
Radeon RX Vega Series and Radeon VII graphics products may experience performance drops when Performance Metrics Overlay is open while a game is running.
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-20-5-1 

But still not fixed

0 Likes