cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

FAILURE TO INSTALL ADRENALIN 2020 SOFTWARE

Hello, can someone help me with a problem that I present when installing the adrenalin 2020 software, I currently have version 19.10.2 and it recommends that I install the 2020 version, but when I install it and restart my laptop, the screen freezes and stops It works and I have to suspend and turn it on again to defrost it just for a moment until I can uninstall the adrenalin 2020 software. The drivers are updated to their latest version. What can I do to solve this error?

1 Solution

• Hello, greetings to all of you, after months of testing, formatting the PC, restoring the manufacturing version, recovering the system, after trying many things I discovered the solution. It turns out that on these PC versions, downloading the AMD ADRENALIN 2020 versions and installing and restarting the PC locks the monitor and cannot work until it is removed. I discovered a solution to this problem that I hope will serve you all.
  • 1) Download and update the drivers from the HP support page, which are compatible with your windows version.
  • 2) Download the adrenaline version AMD 2020 3) When you are going to install the adrenaline, unlock the factory reset option, because what it does is to eliminate the compatible controller with the PC and put another one that generates conflicts.
  • 3) Enjoy your adrenaline 2020.

View solution in original post

26 Replies