cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

moritz_violin
Journeyman III

Eyefinity not working properly with different monitor resolutions

Hi, I have a 3 monitor setup and wanted to use Eyefinity for Microsoft Flight Sim. My problem is that my side monitors have a bigger vertical resolution than my main monitor. The side monitors are both 1600x1200 and my main monitor is 1920x1080. The problem I now run into is that I get black bars on the side monitors. I tried changing their resolution to fit my main monitor but that didn't help as Eyefinity seemingly resets the resolution of the side monitors. I also tried the other Eyefinity presets from the advanced setup as suggested in this forum post and tried the Supersamping solution mergathal suggested in the comments. All of these solutions give me problems though. 

With the "fit" option it gives me black bars on the side monitors which is not really good/necessary as the side monitors have about the same physical height as my main monitor.

With "fill" my main monitor has black bars all around for whatever reason.

With "expand" vial menus are cut off making the game unusable. 

A solution I have in mind is setting the final resolution myself or setting the resolution of the single displays. Is there a way to do this? Or do you maybe know any other solutions?

Hardware:

• CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
  • GPU: Radeon 5600XT
  • Main Display: iiyama G-Master Black Hawk G2730HSU-B (27" 1080p 16:9)
  • Secondary displays: HP LP2065 (20" 1600x1200 3:4)
0 Likes
0 Replies