cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mz_b99
Journeyman III

Eyefinity ignoring vertical offset with negative horizonal values

Hello everybody. I have a little problem with Eyefinity Pro when setting up my three ASUS VA27E screens.

I manage to find my values for my bezel correction. being 59 for the horizontal offset and -7 and -9 for the vertical ones. I followed the steps of this tutorial made by an user of this community.

The problem is that when I put the vertical offset in negative values, the horizontal bezel becomes smaller, almost like if it is like this: Wo(bezel)rd and no matter which value I put, it always sets to the same one (not 0 but neither close as the 59 I have).

When putting positive values on the vertical offset (or 0), it does the right bezel (but of course, image is not straight between screens). My triple screen mounting has the central screen slightly up in comparision with the side ones, and the left screen is more lowest than the center one. Inches, but enough to make it visible. 

This is center to right screen (no eyefinity applied)This is center to right screen (no eyefinity applied)center to left screen (no eyefinity applied)center to left screen (no eyefinity applied)

After setting up Eyefinity with positive values on vertical offset

5878x1080p res, the picture doesn't do justice to the height difference5878x1080p res, the picture doesn't do justice to the height differenceThis is a 59 horizontal offset value and 0 vertical (as you can see, it creates a visible correction)This is a 59 horizontal offset value and 0 vertical (as you can see, it creates a visible correction)

And if I put negative values on the vertical offset, I have this result

Look how my cursor goes through the bezelLook how my cursor goes through the bezelLines are more straight, as close as I couldLines are more straight, as close as I couldThis is how it looks, no matter what value I put on the horizontal offsetThis is how it looks, no matter what value I put on the horizontal offset

Layout mode used is Fit and Rotation is landscape. 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
0 Replies