cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

klef25
Adept I

Eyefinity: How do I resize displays that have same resolution but different physical sizes?

I've been having a lot of trouble with getting my monitor configuration to work with Eyefinity. At first, I could not get it into advanced settings when I was running Radeon Settings 18.12.2. I read a post that recommended downgrading to 18.5.1, and now I can see all of the advanced settings, but I can't get them to work for my configuration. I have 2 Dell SE2717H/HX monitors and a BenQ EX3200R that I have set up as Dell-BenQ-Dell. All monitors have a native resolution of 1920x1080, but the Dells are 27" and the BenQ is 32". I have the Dell's attached to my Radeon RX 580 by HDMI and the BenQ attached by DisplayPort. When I follow these (Setting Up and Configuring Multiple Displays to Run in AMD Eyefinity Mode | AMD)instructions and try to resize the displays in an "expand" format, it behaves as if all of the displays are the same size. When I then try to do the bezel compensation, nothing appears accurately. When I did the original setup, I aligned the bottom tick-marks, but then of course, the top tick-marks did not align. How do I compensate for the different physical sizes of the monitors? Do I need to somehow change the resolutions of the monitors to reflect their physical sizes, like changing the Dells to 1670x94, somehow. If it matters, the physical dimensions of the Dells are 23.5"w x 13.5"h and the BenQ is 15.5"w x 27.5"h. I am running the Windows 10 Pro Insider's Build 18298.

0 Likes
0 Replies