cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jsbenson
Adept I

Eyefinity error in 21.4.1 - Can't create

I've got an RX 5600 XT and I'm trying to get them working with Eyefinity.  First, Eyefinity isn't anywhere in 21.4.1.  I saw that people were having success using the Eyefinity Pro Configuration Tool.  When I click the "Create AMD Eyefinity Configuation" after selecting the layout and selecting the displays, I get an error that says, "Could not create AMD Eyefinity desktop.  The configuation you selected might not be supported.  Please try a different configuration."  I have tried all the configurations, but nothing works.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I was able to resolve this issue by resetting my card after updating Adrenaline.  After the update, the Eyefinity option was available from the menu.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

I guess you didn't read my post.  I stated that I was using version 21.4.1.  I also stated that I do not have the Eyefinity tab, button, link, or any other kind of way to access Eyefinity from Adrenaline 21.4.1.  The only Eyefinity functionailty I see is using the configuration app, buit that throws me an error, which was the topic of this post.

0 Likes

I was able to resolve this issue by resetting my card after updating Adrenaline.  After the update, the Eyefinity option was available from the menu.

0 Likes