Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

leonardv534
Journeyman III

Eyefinity 3+1 Setup

Hello!

It's my first time I'm having an AMD GPU and I don't get my Eyefinity setup running.

On the screenshot you can see my actual monitor arrangement:

Unbenannt.png

I want to have the top monitor in the middle as an independent monitor and only the three bottom screens as Eyefinity.

Unfortunately the AMD software doesn't gives me that option, so I'm asking is that possible?

Because quad Eyefinity doesn't really makes sense with my setup.

Eyefinity wants to setup a quad-Eyefinity with all monitors next to each other like that:

Unbenannt1.png

Thanks for helping!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Thanks for your answer, but it doesn't help me with my problem. I already read that article. There isn't mentioned how to disable one specific monitor from Eyefinity...

0 Likes
lancer
Adept II

AMD needs to put a lot more effort into Eyefinity functionality and interface improvements, but until then, try this . . .   Power off your PC.  Switch off your top monitor and disconnect the power cord.  On PC restart, Windows and Eyefinity will only see 3 monitors.  Make a new Eyefinity 3x1 group of your 3 lower monitors.  Reconnect your top monitor.  Open Windows Settings > Display, and move the 4th monitor to the top center, and make any needed settings adjustments.  Not certain that this will do what you want, but maybe.

0 Likes