alan022
Adept I

Error Driver ADM RADEON R5 M330

Hello, I have a problem with the drivers of my video card: ADM RADEON R5 M330

I get the following errors:

Sin título2.png

Sin título.png

IMGES URL: https://imgur.com/a/1alhT

"No AMD graphics driver installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware"

This happened when I changed my Windows 10 to Windows 7.

Do you have any idea what it could be?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

What processor/APU? INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

In addition, the Intel graphics drivers must be updated > Laptop graphics update...How to

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

What processor/APU? INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

In addition, the Intel graphics drivers must be updated > Laptop graphics update...How to

0 Likes

I am doing the indicated steps, thank you for your answer when I finish I will answer with the result.

My processor is Intel Core I5

Notebook (Laptop): HP 15 ay012la

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Sorry for not clarifying.

Sin título3.png

0 Likes

Thank you very much, the problem has been solved.