cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gola420
Journeyman III

Error 99 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Because the Driver has not Been Digitally Signed

Hi,

I have amd radeon hd 7700 running on 16.15.2211 software version.I have tried downloading every latest drivers but I keep getting this error when installing the driver.

Please help asap.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
_nl_ben
Adept I

Re: Error 99 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Because the Driver has not Been Digitally Signed

That is strange... Can you try AMD Driver Autodetect ?

That one is 100% sure using the correctly signed drivers. The ones from the download page should be digitally signed too, but maybe something goes wrong there?

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Error 99 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Because the Driver has not Been Digitally Signed

Please take the time to provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since you have not provided the information requested, I am locking this thread.

If you are still experiencing this issue, feel free to open a new thread, following the guidelines here : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION