cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

adavies
Journeyman III

Error 43 AMD A10-9620P RADEON R5

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I tried to update my graphic drivers because I noticed that my games were running really slowly. However, I now get the following errors:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

I have tried the following steps here: Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and tired manually uninstalling and reinstalling it. I've tried a system restore and even reset windows and nothing seems to be working. Is there anything else, I could try? 

Here are my laptop specs:

pastedImage_4.png

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
1 Reply

Thanks for posting your Laptop's Serial Number. I found the exact Laptop Model you have.

I inputted both your Serial Number and Product Number and this is the HP Laptop Model that came up: HP Pavilion 15-CD007NA.

It is best to install HP's AMD Graphics driver and see if everything starts working correctly. If it does, then you can try and use AMD Generic laptop driver if availabe for your APU.

In your Laptop's Support download page there is a very new BIOS version to install. Download HP AMD Graphics driver and install that and see if everything starts working correctly again from here: HP Pavilion - 15-cd007na Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support 

AMD doesn't have a specific APU Driver for your processor. The closest one is a A10-9600P Driver which may or may not be compatible with your laptop's APU Processor from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a10-series-apu-for-laptops/7th-gen-a10-...