Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shankly1985
Elite
Elite

Elite dangerous crossfire amd or devs

Jump to solution

Been a while now and loads people asking the same question with no real answer yet.

What is the reason behind this game not supporting crossfire?

Thanks

amdmatt ray_m sam.tehrani

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shankly1985
Elite
Elite

Re: Elite dangerous crossfire amd or devs

Jump to solution

Nothing? This is the issue guys people are getting fed up with silence trust me.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
shankly1985
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

Nothing? This is the issue guys people are getting fed up with silence trust me.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
shankly1985
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

O'well least I tried.

0 Kudos
kingfish
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

AMD Support  Forum - Terms & Conditions

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK and all information is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. While we may at time respond to posts, AMD makes no warranties or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board.

This is a forum for end users to get together and support one another in the process.

You didn't try too hard. Why don't you ask AMD instead of asking us users? You think we have the answer?

Email Form

0 Kudos
shankly1985
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

OK fair enough but when amd Tweet out asking us to use these forums for advice or help on something then what is the point?

Has you can see I did tag people I know work for amd in the hope to find a bloody answer to this long lasting silence treatment.

I don't even own the game all I doing is trying to help other fellow amd users get that answer am sure they deserve by now.

If this is just a friendly user forum then my time here is done.

0 Kudos
kingfish
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

I would pass along the link I gave you, as well as the Issue Report form link > AMD Issue Reporting Form to your friends that have the game and have the issue.

0 Kudos