Journeyman III

drives ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

não consigo atualizar os drives da minha placa de vide-o

minha verçao e 8.97.100.11-130429a-158498C-ATI

mais alguns programas pedem a atualização  16.60.2711.0

alguem pode me ajudar

0 Likes
5 Replies

You need to translate your Post into English. AMD Forum is an English Only Forum. Second need to post your computer information, like make and model of Motherboard, PSU, and CPU/APU, Desktop or Laptop, and Windows version and AMD Driver currently installed.

You listed an HD 4800 series GPU. This card is considered to be Legacy (Old and not supported by AMD). The last official driver was in Oct. 2013.

Once I know what Operating System you are on, I can direct you to how to install the correct driver for your Legacy GPU card.

0 Likes

You HD 4800 is not support by AMD anymore. The last driver by AMD is for Windows 7 x64 or Vista x64 from 10/15/2013. You can download it from here: Legacy​.

If your CPU is a APU than you need to input your data here to find a similar outdated driver: Download Drivers

Looks like you already have the correct driver installed. You CAN NOT UPDATE your AMD driver for the HD 4800. You are stuck with the 10/2013 Windows 7 AMD driver.

Since you may not understand my post here it is in Portuguese:

Você HD 4800 não é apoiar pela AMD mais. O último piloto pela AMD é para o Windows 7 x64 ou Vista x64 de 2013/10/15. Você pode baixá-lo aqui: Legado .

Se o seu CPU é uma APU do que você precisa introduzir os seus dados aqui para encontrar um driver desatualizado semelhantes: Download de drivers

Parece que você já tenha o driver correto instalado. Você não pode atualizar o driver AMD para o HD 4800. Você está preso com o Windows 7 AMD motorista 10/2013.

0 Likes

help mee please

0 Likes

It just means your card is unsupported in those programs. Drivers such as 16.60x don't work on that card, 8.97x was the final branch supporting it.